Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ritas and Boots

Some of us are blessed with having a water ice place called Rita's... omg... this water ice is made with fresh fruit and even has pieces in it! It is all saturated in the ice - not the kind that the ice and flavor seems separate.  You can mix up the flavors but my favorite is raspberry lemon.... YUM!!!  One of these, my love and the top down last night... what a great way to drive home!



Speaking of being indulgent... I have had a rough two weeks and nothing makes me feel better than shoes (besides food)! A trip to Baltimore and a stop off at a Western place set me back too much to justify ;o)  I am not a western kind of chick, nor do I line dance... I just have always wanted a pair of cowgirl boots! These are so amazingly comfortable! (insert the song these boots were made for walkin'!) My good friend Ann (a vegetarian) would die... but the leather smells soooo good!



might just be my new favorite pair of shoes! What's yours?

4 comments:

  1. We most definitely do NOT have that yummy ice...looks yummy though! Oh and what city girl doesn't need a great pair of cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I were brave enough to wear cowgirl boots. I just don't think I could pull that look off. Everyone else looks so fabulous in them. I drool over the hundreds of styles available at the Rockey boot store about 30 min. from where I live (we go there to get hubby's work boots) I don't think I have a Rita's near me but I know there is one in Pittsburgh, that I could visit next time I'm visitng my parents (sounds like it's worth the 3 hour drive;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Kristina...not brave enough to wear cowgirl boots, but I love them. Not to mention it would be a little out of place here in New Hampshire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those boots!!! We have a Rita's, don't think I've ever tried it...guess I will now. Hope you're feeling back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs