Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Veggies & Wednesday deals

Does it count if I got Damian (my fiance') to eat veggies if they were coated in a parmesan alfredo sauce?




Did you know that JCPenny's online outlet center does "Wednesday deals"? Every Wed, if you go to www.jcpenny.com, then to "clearance" - in the drop down you will see "Wednesday Deals" (only shows on Wed) - they cut certain items DRAMATICALLY... you never know what you'll find, so peek in on Wed!

3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious. What's the recipe?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jackie! It's kind of fridge leftover meal (notice 2 kinds of noodles? lol)... sauce: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Quick-and-Easy-Alfredo-Sauce/Detail.aspx - but I use fresh garlic and a few spices for good measure, some left over hot sausage, portabella mushrooms, fresh spinach - really wish I thrown some tomatoes in though! kinda needed a little sweetness

    Hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs