Sunday, September 5, 2010

Trip stuff....

first, omg - I am a total slacker keeping up with this blog! I promise now that my thesis is almost done and my vaca is almost done, I'll force much more of my boring life on you lol! 


so....OMG! I totally fell in love with Thai ice tea again! I loved it when I had it a few months ago, but then I forgot about it! I had it in bubble tea form (first time for bubble tea!) and OMG it was SOOOO good! If you haven't had it, try it! Now I just have to find it to make it myself!



Ok, have to share this silly sign with you for a store we came across on our travels.... heehee at least they were honest! lol

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs