Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Zumba!

My new obsession --- ZUMBA!!! I am such not a fad person, but let me tell you, I LOVE this exercise class! If you can find one in your town, go try it out! I am SO out of shape, but you can do as much as you can.... it's so energizing and FUN! My butt, ok ok - my saddlebags, feel smaller already!




... I shouldn't mention the cheesesteak I had for lunch.... baby steps people...


hugs!
Kim @ Frost Me!

2 comments:

  1. This post and specifically, the last sentence, sums up why I love the blogging world and MY FRIENDS in it, like you! Now, that's one run-on but you get it!
    http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend that takes this class in Smyrna! She has lost so much weight that now she is training for a MARATHON! I say I am going to try it, but when???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs