Saturday, August 21, 2010

what the????

Ok, there is no doubt I love to window shop and I LOVE finding great finds... but sometimes I find stuff that is just too weird not to share!

I've heard of a card for everything.... but wha?!?  .... not only a card for a friend/loved one hit hard by the recession, but it's a humor card! wow...


We have a local store here that has bulk goods broken down into small packaging - great to find all kinds of spices, baking goods and candies... we happened upon every gummi candy you could think of... and this one, I bet you didn't... ummmm... gummi chicken feet? wow...

4 comments:

  1. gummi chicken feet just sound gross..although, would be a funny 'treat' for Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love funny cards like that...
    Kind of feel like throwing up over the chicken feet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gummi Chicken feet.... Yucky!!!! Recession Cards... Wow! The card makers work to make every occasion they can to sell a card... Hmmm.... let me think who I can buy that card for... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What will they think of next...those cards are CRAZY and the chicken feet...well...gross!! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs