I am known for a lot of things.... some I am not so proud of, some I pride myself on! One of those is being thrifty! I slice and dice [insert voice of sham wow guy] travel plans 5 million ways to ensure the biggest bang for our buck!
One of my favorite tools is kayak.com - it's an engine that searches airfares, car rentals and hotels. I always look at separate websites too, but this is a great starting place! You can also set up fare alerts from one airport to another to let you know if the price of tickets to Hawaii ever drop below $200 bucks ;o)
hugs!
Kim @ Frost Me!

I really like reading a post that can make people
ReplyDeletethink. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
My site :: follow that shell gameplay
Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ultimate online blogshop for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, earrings, earstuds, necklace, rings, trinket,
ReplyDeletehair & bracelet add-ons. Deal 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
Also visit my blog post - online option trading
My brother suggested I might like this website.
ReplyDeleteHe was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
Also see my web site > Pre-owned yachts ecommerce specialist
I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Feel free to visit my blog post job search
Hi there, all is going well here and ofcourse every one
ReplyDeleteis sharing data, that's actually good, keep up writing.
Feel free to visit my weblog :: Arabic Books
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you
ReplyDeletepenning this article and also the rest of the website is also very good.
My site :: Teen Porn
Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
ReplyDeleteThere's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks
My site sexygirlchat.net
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time
ReplyDeletea comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thank you!
Also visit my web page www.babesflick.com
This is very interesting, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to looking for more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks
ReplyDeleteMy blog post :: www.xxxmoviegalls.com
Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
ReplyDeleteI've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.
My homepage; http://www.wildpartygirls.org/
fantastic put up, very informative. I'm wondering why the other specialists of this sector don't realize this.
ReplyDeleteYou must continue your writing. I am confident, you've a great readers' base
already!
Also visit my web blog - huge tits blondes clip -
http://www.bigtitsfucked.net
-