I avoid the camera at alllllll costs! I have been trying to get a pic that would be "approved" by me to share with the public, so I had to settle... hoping to get a good shot this weekend after I get a keratin treatment done... but for now... here I am!
Yes, that is me taking a lame iphone shot in our bathroom mirror rofl... not only do I look like I am 18, I act like it too... bangs look a little messed up in the pic, but they (and my whole self), I like to think, look better in person lol
on a more appetizing note... the garden has been so good to us this year! We have had so much enjoyment in making meals with our fresh veggies! Tomatoes are just now turning, can't wait for the big ones!
love love love them!!! Nothing wrong with looking 18 :)
ReplyDeleteIm loving the bangs! They look too cute... your vegetables are looking really wonderful... !
ReplyDeleteI love the bangs. Totally badass.
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome - seriously, totally rocked it!
ReplyDeletePurple Pug stole my "badass" line! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL-Lelan..Funny broad:)
ReplyDeleteBe very glad you look 18!!
ReplyDeleteI have come to enjoy it now when I am mistaken for a much younger age..yay!
Your hair cut is too cute,I just love it!
I wish I could cut my hair like that but I have natural curls and lots. Kind of a Veronica Lake hair but more.I should appreciate it more than I do.
I love the bangs! I think you can pass for at least 20!!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI need to be better at blog surfing! I totally missed this....OMG you look crazy sassy Mama!! I love the bangs!!
ReplyDelete