Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Allergies...ugh

I never used to have allergies, but they say your body changes every 7 years, so as a gift of age, I now have some allergies, ugh! I have turned to a holistic measure called a netti pot - it makes ALL the difference... it's just a nasal flush - gross, huh? well, so are allergies lol...  I really suggest you try it! it's a little weird to get used to, but I manage my allergies without medication! Let me know if you have any questions... try something new!!!


here is one if you want to check it out (link)...

3 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to me, I woke up one day and BAM! allergies. I used to live next to a farm all my life growing up. We had oodles of cats and dogs, I used to help my neighbor bail hay for goodness sake!! Then I moved to the city and one year later I'm allergic to grass, trees, cats! WTH??
    Glad to hear you've found a way to control your allergies without medication. They can be quite a trip.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up with allergies one day randomly, too. It's weird. The neti pot is great, apparently people swear by it. I have only used it once... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! I highly recommend using one!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs