Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shopping score!!!

I LOVE my discount stores! TJMaxx, Marshalls/Homegoods, Ross... I love finding stuff you wouldn't in the regular stores we have here! Here are my latest finds!

SCORE!!! 4 part round electric buffet! I already have 2 buffets, but they are larger - this one is SO perfect for sides! $35 bucks at Ross! woot!


Have you heard I am going to FINALLY attempt my first turkey this year?!? (I'm 34... it's way past due!) So I just picked up this inexpensive set at Ross - didn't want to invest too much until I decide I'll ever do it again lol... $15 bucks at Ross!  Any tips for a first timer?!?


We SO need a new set of towels - can't wait for a wedding registry next year lol... so had to shell out the money now - towels are SOOO expensive!!! I thought we did well for this DKNY ones $70 for 4 bath, 4 hand and 4 washcloths - found Marshalls... Also scored this little cheese dome on clearance baby! $5.50 - couldn't say no ;o)  - found at Ross and then I was eyeing up this Autumn basket from Michael's craft store before, but at $3.50 on clearance - SOLD!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs