ok, totally silly, but I had to share - I am such a dork. Also, please note my big thighs are NOT a result of fast food as this will imply... they are from lots AND lots of home cooking, laziness and genetics lol...
Ok, $10 buys you so much food at Taco Bell - we fed 3 people with 2 "big boxes" and food left over... I don't even WANT to think about what is in what we purchased that it can be produced and sold at a profit for $5 per box & drink! ... however, on to the reason for the post - here is the front of said box -
When you flip it over.... wait for it.... wait for it... "if you're reading this, we hope you removed your food first"... I thought I was ready for a padded room lately anyway, but as hard as I chuckled over this, I think it confirms my stay of 30 days of creating noodle art...
hugs!
Kim @ Frost Me!
love it!!
ReplyDeleteoh girl I needed that laugh! That kind of stuff cracks me up all the time. No wonder my hubby thinks my jokes are lame. Oh and I love your disclaimer at the beginning of the post.
ReplyDeleteHope your surviving your visit, I feel your pain.
Hugs,
Kristina
lol! now that's funny!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up. I love this post. So nice that my blogging friend makes me laugh outloud first thing on a Monday morning.
ReplyDeletehttp://barefootbysea.blogspot.com
This is totally funny! Thanks for the chuckle....so needing it!
ReplyDelete