Hi, my name is Kim and my body is JACKED up! lol... I have been in more car accidents then should be feasible (all not my fault - swear!), lots of broken bones and muscle damage over the years, I battle other health issues and I am a total stresser! ...so I need all the help I can get to feel better!
I am a huge believer in marrying traditional medicine with holistic treatments. The latest thing I am trying is this acupressure mat. Based on ancient ways of applying pressure to key areas for relaxation and healing, this mat is supposed to bring me harmony, peace and pain relief (holding breath)... I have only tried it one night, but I am cautiously optimistic that it is helping (at least my shoulder pain so far). It's basically thousands of sharp plastic disks that dig into you... yes, I am down for trying anything ;o)
Himalaya Acupressure Mat Source
I'll keep you posted! ...at least I don't have the threat of tetanus!
Soooo...the verdict thus far?
ReplyDeleteOk! So does it work?? Anything to help relieve my aching back. With all the agony that I am constantly in I will try just about anything!
ReplyDeleteThis is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my blog post ... motivational fitness quotes and pictures
Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
Visit my web-site; http://weelove.fr/index.Php?do=/LelandEmb/info/
Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the
ReplyDeleteimages on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
Also visit my site :: shamolsaya.com
I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog readers have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my blog post - exercises to increase vertical leap