Wow, I can't believe it's been over a week since I have posted! Being an instant mom for the summer has taken over my life! I totally respect all you mom's out there! And I only have ONE eight year old to keep up after! lol... So far, my (future) stepson has been great - he has good manners and pretty chill (except after sugar rofl)...
He's even pretty useful... handy in the kitchen (making sugar cookies next to my bff the kitchen aid!)
Handy in the garden... mandatory chore - weeding (who is going to do it when he is gone? rofl)
And handy in chasing the geese out of the yard rofl... (yes, that is my sad, sad "yard" with no grass lol - we are working on it!)
Quite a helper you got.... ! So full of energy you can accomplish lots during the summer!
ReplyDeleteBy the way... WWE night Monday Night Raw! Im sure you all will be tuned in... Thanks for stopping by the blog....
Super cute and I bet he LOVES it!
ReplyDeleteyeah, he is having a ball! He's been a great kid!
ReplyDeletehugs!
Kim @ Frost Me!