Friday, June 25, 2010

Little Shop of Horrors....

Ok, maybe we should cut back on the feeding! Our squash and zucchini plants are OUT OF CONTROL! lol We left a walking path between them... um, yeah... not so much any more!  Can't wait to have fresh veggies, I look forward to it every summer! Wish we had good farm market for the other months!

Look what we found growing in the garden! heehee...



There must be 10 squash growing on one plant...


Are you guys doing a garden this year?

4 comments:

  1. wow!! I wish I could grow veggies (or anything for that matter). I did start a little herb garden at my kitchen window - it's gonna be a long time before I have my cilantro for salsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Staci, they would die if it were for me, lol... my fiance waters 2x a day ;o) I did kill my herbs last year, wondering if I should try again this year!

    hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! the garden looks great! Im doing one with my boys and its coming along... Actually my brother laughed at it today... but we are proud of our little garden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes - you are a pro. Maybe you should open up a farmstand in your spare time! Looks like you have the little helpers to get it started! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs