Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Never as planned...

Well, me and D (fiance') have been in WV for a few days celebrating his birthday and let me tell you... it didn't go like the vision in my head! I am still trying to get back into life, so I will tell you some of the stories once my post traumatic stress disorder settles down!
 
We look like some kind of star wars characters rofl (with my forehead all broke out from the trials of the day before... to be discussed later lol).... this is before the mud... let me tell you, riding the ATV through the mountains of West Virginia and splashing thru mud puddles and rolling over trees was SOOO much fun! 




At the top of the mountain, this was the view!!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh where did you go? I love 4 wheelin. Me and my hubby go as often as possible in the summer. We usually go to my parents in the hills of western PA or my brother-in-laws in the Ohio valley area. I'll have to post some of our muddy 4 wheelin pics to my facebook page one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kristina, we went to Ace Rafts in West Virgina - I am so jealous you have a way to go more often! I am hooked!

    @ Elisha, it really was so serene!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me + 4 wheelin = no thanks. I'd be a nightmare on one of those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs