I am the kind of girl that will drop a few hundred on the house - kitchen stuff, deck stuff, curtains, whatever... but when it comes to spending on myself, I tend to feel guilty - I think a lot of woman can relate, especially moms!
Well, today I splurged, I bought a pair of good hiking boots (should be here by Thursday) and this purse... I have to admit, I am not a got-to-have-it purse woman and I normally don't even care brand (gasp!) but I found this one today on sale (justification ;o) and I just love it! Sorry vegan/vegetarian friends, but the leather smells so good!
SO CUTE!!! love love love it!
ReplyDeletei am your newest follower!
i'd love to hear back from you!
http://www.lovelypapershop.blogspot.com
Thanks and happy Tuesday!
Love it...Frosting for the arm....
ReplyDeleteooh wee cute! I love a nice bag..... Take a long hard sniff of leather for me... I can only imagine how it smells... :)
ReplyDeleteoh that's a beauty! Can't wait to see those boots :) I know exactly what you mean, easy to spend money on my kids or household items, but I have a had time justifying a new bra (for goodness sake!)
ReplyDeleteTotally can relate! I buy stuff for everyone else except myself unless it is 90% off..LOL
ReplyDeleteThat bag is SO stinkin' cute!! Good for you!!