Thursday, April 29, 2010

Caretakers

I don't this to be a sad post - the last of my grandparents (my grandmother) passed away this morning.  Somethings I think it's time to go and I am glad she is not suffering any longer...

I wanted to really post because I wanted to focus on the caretakers - my father became the caretaker of both my grandparents until they both passed (my grandfather passed last year).  It is an AMAZINGLY difficult and trying role to be a caretaker.  I wanted to take this time to say thank you and bless all of you that look after sick love ones... whether it be a child of special needs or an elderly member that can no longer do for themselves.  My heart truly admires the strength and energy you put into every day.  I am not sure if anyone ever stops and says thank you for your selfless kindness and devotion to those you love.  I am sure it doesn't mean as much coming from a stranger, but I say thank you :o)

many hugs

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. Sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss!! My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jackie & Niki!

    hugs
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs