Whew! I have had one of those whirlwind couple of "life" days! I know you have had them where there is way too much good, bad and ugly crammed into TOO small of a space! sigh... but weather is good, had the day off of work to handle some things and feeling back on track! whew....
Me and my fiance' (Damian) got to have lunch at one of my fav restaurants in the area (about an hour from my house but we were up that way). Firebirds is SO dang yummy - and I eat WAY too much garlic ranch dressing on everything when I am there. It's homemade and ridiculously fantastic. The restaurant is beautiful, even the bathrooms! Here is my favorite design element that I so want in my house! How beautiful is that wine wall!?! I ordered a BLT and D got a fantastic steak sandwich and we split half and half (awww). Let me tell you, this thing had at least a pound of bacon on it! I LOVE bacon, but there is a tipping point, I have now discovered, of too much bacon! Had to pull a few pieces off - gasp! wasted bacon!

great blog too. I hope it isn't considered stalking if I follow both your blogs :)
ReplyDeletewww.paperflora2.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperFlora
http://twitter.com/PaperFlora2
As soon as I saw that wine wall, I knew it was Firebirds! We have one about 2 seconds from house and we go all the time. Their loaded baked potato is HEAVENLY! And so is their salmon. And pretty much everything else.
ReplyDelete@PaperFlora2 - no way! I love that people are interested in my boring life lol thanks for following both!
ReplyDelete@ Jackie - I'll have to try the salmon! I love everything there too! YUM!
hugs
Kim @ Frost Me!
Too much bacon? No such thing.
ReplyDeleteI knew you were gonna say that Lelan! lol But whew, it was too much - insane pile!
ReplyDeletehugs
Kim @ Frost Me!
The wine wall is great! I had a coworker who used wine labels and the decorative tiles (she found them at Kohls) and did her whole bar area in this mosaic pattern! It was such a neat idea that I thought I would add it to your wine wall!
ReplyDelete