Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ribbon & Task board

Did you know Michael's craft store is having 60% off their basic ribbons!?! Hello! I can't even tell you how much I have spent and I'll probably go back for more lol... a few of you have dropped me notes about it, so I know you're shopping too! I've never seen that kind of discount... whew, making a girl happy!

Next... Below is not an over-the-top project - but we needed a quick place to keep track of special items we don't normally buy (picture items are just for show - couldn't let you see all the bad stuff lol)... So I took an old picture frame and used my cricut to cut out letters and dots.  I used this blue EK success 2-way glue (it's a blue pen) - you can put it on and adhere for permanent or let it dry first and it becomes like a post-it-note.... so do the latter... once dry, then you can stick the letters on the back side of the glass - this allows you to be able to wipe the front off without touching the letters/dots.  We use dry erase markers on it.  p.s. don't mind our builder paint - we haven't got to painting most of the first floor yet ;o)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't see this before, luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the blue EK Success glue! When I could not find my label paper, I printed on regular cardstock and just let the glue dry to make my own stickers! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ FW - thanks!

    @ Dez - I know, I found it sometime last year and SO in love with it! It also is good for making your cricut mats resticky!

    hugs
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs