Me & my fiance' are such big kids - we probably see more kids movies than adult ones lol. We saw "How to Train Your Dragon" yesterday in 3D - FANTASTIC movie. The 3D glasses were actually plastic glasses - I was shocked - when I was a kid it was here are these blue and red paper glasses...how times have changed ;o)
A few people have asked for a peek inside the my craft room. I'll warn ya that I am hyper-organized so everything is in a box or binder. Maybe I'll even post some organization tips later on..
Room is about 12 x 14
I have crafted on the dining table, in closets and in the basement prior to this house.... where do you craft?
Hugs
Kim @ Frost Me!
You put me to shame! :) Loooove your craft room!
ReplyDeleteI love the room, I love how organized it is! I would love you to post some organization tips !
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS! You are so super organized!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get the drawers where you put your plain 12x12 paper?
Can't wait to see your organization tips!
Now I have a migraine...Neat freak...LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog!
ReplyDeleteI have a craft room/office, but if mine were as organized as yours, I could do GREAT things. Lucky for me, I am in the process of organizing.
ReplyDeleteForgot to add that your craft room is absolutely adorable too!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! You know that I am completely jealous of this room right??! One day I will have to have hire you to design me one....if I ever move!
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC office - i would LOVE to relax looking at all of those bins as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!!! I do have an organizing sickness lol! p.s. got the drawers at Costco last year - super cheap
ReplyDeletehugs
Kim @ Frost Me!
Kim, thanks for letting me know! Of course, I missed out on that bargain, as always! I doubt I'll find that now at my Costco...
ReplyDeleteGasp! I am so super jealous - love your organziation skills. Can I hire you?! lol ... ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheila! I would love to organize and plan parties full time - what a dream job for me! (I said I was sick, right!?! lol)
ReplyDeletehugs
Kim @ Frost Me!