I window shop constantly - hello, shopping Saturday posts are now one of my justifications... but online I find stuff and go wow - I'd love to have that, if it were on sale. Letting you in on a secret... I use a website called www.shoppingalerts.com. Seriously - you can't get any easier- you copy and past the URL of the page you see the item you want on it - and paste it into this site - when the price drops, it'll notify you. Good and bad for the wallet lol...
...Goslings are here! No, not the cute kids from that annoying Kate lady (sorry for those that love her, she bothers me) - the geese that live on our pond had 8 babies! I can't wait to snap a pic and post - they are so cute (for like a month, then they look like geese and we don't want them any more rofl)
hugs
LOL! fuzzy goslings=cute
ReplyDeleteBig geese poo - not so much :)
Sorry couldn't resist.
Hugs,
Kristina
What a great tip!! Thanks for sharing...I had no idea.
ReplyDelete