Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hi everyone!

I want to keep Frost Me! really focused on the party! So if you are interested in finding out who is underneath the frosting... check in here!

Few initial things about me you might not know.....

  • I'm 33 and just now found my prince charming (awww)... got engaged in January this year, wedding to be fall of 2011
  • I am an IT Project Manager by day for technology throughout the (small) State of Delaware... and love running the Frost Me! blog by night ;o)
  • I am  HUGE into DIY! I have finished my own basement, laid hardwoods and tile... latest project is a retaining wall and patio - go women power! 
  • I want to use Frost Me! as motivation to open my own brick & mortar business 1-2 years from now
  • I hope to open Frost Me! Studios online within the next 2 months... stay tuned!
xoxo
Kim @ Frost Me!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Glad you started this blog. I love Frost Me, but I'd also like to hear what You think :)
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're doing a personal blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! Good luck with all your new exciting things to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. recently started following frost me and love it ! Will definately keep my eye on this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on all the new+exciting things going on with you!!! truly adore the title of your newest+neat blog...surely an excellent indicator of more sweet things to come...can't wait!!! xoxo jo;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your other blog and I'm sure I'll love this one as well! Congrats on being recently engaged! Yey for 2011 brides :) I'd love if you posted some wedding related things on here too! Your goals all sound wonderful.. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, I look forward to your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks everyone for the blog luv! and well wishes!

    hugs
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv!...and thinking my life is interesting enough to do so rofl... hugs