First.... for those visiting, my main blog is Frost Me! (party inspiration)... I started this one only a few days ago to start letting people get to know who's underneath the frosting ;o)
How long have you been blogging?
- Since September 2009 - but didn't really get serious until about December because I was writing the first half of my thesis sept - dec ;o)
Why did you start blogging?
- I have all this CRAP on my computer lol that I save - inspiration for parties and such and thought and I didn't really have it cohesive... so I though hey - why not throw it up on a blog and if someone else wants to look, have at it... I never thought I would grow into something I am more and more passionate about every day!
Tell me about your blog's title. Why did you choose it?
- my fiance' actually picked it - at first I was going to post all kinds of "frosting" - parties, home, jewelry, etc... so he said "frost me" -- like taking something plain and adding "frosting". As soon as I got started, I knew I had to listen to my heart and focus on just the party planning stuff
What do you blog about?
Well, on Frost Me! It's all about parties/events.... on here, Underneath the Frosting... it's all about me, crafts, shopping, well... just anything that I want to force you guys to read lol
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
OMG - totally the interaction - LOVE the people I meet and interact with...that and finding new fun things!
If you had to choose one famous person to become your blog's next devoted reader, who would you pick?
oh my... I really can't think of who (I know everyone says Martha...)... I know it will sound cheesy... but I kinda like the thought that this is a community of us "regular" peeps lol
What's the funniest comment you've ever received on a blog post?
I am sure I have had others but one on yesterday's post cracked me up because she didn't want to offend anyone by calling herself a "coffee whore"... and I love it, because (fear of me offending anyone) I often refer to myself as a shoe whore... so it made me chuckle... and I love when people are real with it... my house is a place where anything goes... respectful, of course, but no judgments... just be yourself and I am glad to see people being that around here...
hope I didn't bore ya'll to death ;o) Feel free to leave your answers too!!!
hugs
Kim @ Frost Me!
Great blog!! Can't wait to read more!!! Over from the Dishin' It party!
ReplyDeleteI think your blog is great. And I love your blog name too. It's fun to read how everyone thought of their names.
ReplyDeleteXOOX
Jen
I'd love for Martha to read my blog, too, but I also agree that regular peeps are just as good!
ReplyDeleteso I take it you like shoes. my kinda girl!!
ReplyDeletehi new friends! ...and existing ones!
ReplyDelete... yep Sarita - LOVE shoes... pants might be too tight, but shoes you bought always fit every day of the month! lol
hugs
Kim @ Frost Me!
Hi Kim,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is great! I love how you came up with the titles of your blogs. You're one busy lady! Nice to meet you!
Nancy
Hi, Kim! :) Loved reading about your blog(s) and how you chose the name. Kudos to you for finishing part of your thesis--a big deal! Thanks so much for stopping by to link up. I hope you're having a good time "mingling." :) Love, from a Coffee/Shoe/Purse Whore ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, we've had Underneath the Frosting and Mine are Spectacular, I am beginning to feel boring. Good to meet you. I will have to check out your party blog. Will it make me hungry? You know I am fat and don't need frosting, right?
ReplyDeletePopping over from the Dishing It party... loving your Frost Me blog! I'm going back to drool some more at all the eye candy!
ReplyDeleteI am now proud to attach a name with the comment!
ReplyDeleteYes, I am the Coffee Whore!
hi all new and old friends! (i am about to break out in girlscout song rofl)... thanks for all the blog luv!!!
ReplyDeleteand hey funky woman! aka Coffee Whore! love that you came over to claim fame! ;o)
hugs
Kim @ Frost Me! aka shoe whore ;o)
First, I love your blog name{s}. And, both your blogs are super cute! Your craft room isn't half bad either. ;)Nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteHere from the party! I can't wait to read your blog! Have an amazing day!
ReplyDeleteHere from the party - sounds like a super cute blog.
ReplyDelete