I have a pond on my property and we have been VERY suspicious of some chewed branches... it's confirmed! We have a beaver! I am all kinds of dumb excited - I am all attached to the animal families that live out there (yes, we are lonely lol)...we named him Sam
Stamps & Punches... some of you have asked for me to pepper in some organization tips - I am obsessed about organization, but I am also totally frugal! I'll post some things I have done and hope they will inspire you along the way! Remember, getting started is the HORRIBLE part... once you get your inventory now done, keeping up is much easier.
I keep a punch and stamp book - just paper in a cheap binder. Simple - punch and stamp every one, keep them with like things (left is a misc page - girl can't categorize everything lol)

Punches - they all get thrown into big black file boxes from Ikea
Stamps - my stamps go into a homemade files system - cheap photo box (Michael's has them this week $1.50!). I add a stamp "ID" # on the pic in the stamp book above (ex. C105). I made index card holders using just paper and gluing an extra piece to create a tab I can write the ID # on. Next, I cut up plastic sheet protectors and stapled them to the back of each index card I made and slide the stamps in. When I find a stamp I want to use in my stamp book, I read the ID #, open the stamp library, pull out the ID card, flip it over, there's my stamp! VA-LA! 2 seconds...I try and coordinate the ID with the category - "C" is for "Christmas" ... yes, I am sick ;o)

Yes, you are sick...but I love it!
ReplyDeletethat is sick.. but totally awesome.. : )
ReplyDeleteyou rock!
LOVE how organized you are!!!! I could only wish to have that...even part of that in me:) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete